Apartment for Rent X Agreement
Please note that the scope of this Policy is limited to information and data collected or received by Apartment for Rent X through your use of the Service. Apartment for Rent X is not responsible for the actions of third party people or companies, the content of their sites, the use of information or data you provide to them, or any products or services they may offer. Any link to those sites does not constitute our sponsorship of, or affiliation with, those people or companies.
By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your information and data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THE SERVICE.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us with the information provided in the Contact Information of Data Controller section of this Policy.
INFORMATION AND DATA WE COLLECT
Here are some example of information and data we may collect from you:
- Data that are collected automatically (such as IP Address, your device’s operating system, browser type and language);
- Identifiers that are used to identify your mobile device such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent), hardware type, medial access control (“MAC”) address;
- Profile information that you volunteer (such as name, email address, profile photo, gender, age or birthday, links to profiles on other social networking websites);
- Employment information (such as name, email address, phone number, resume).
We and our marketing and outsourcing partners, affiliates, or analytics service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, scripts, and tags to identify a user’s computer/device and to store information about your visit. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information, such as your user ID, for purposes such as improving the quality of our Service, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Service easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
OTHER COLLECTION PRACTICES
Apartment for Rent X may offer you the opportunity to invite your contacts from a Social Network Service (such as your Facebook friends) so that those contacts can be located in Apartment for Rent X games and/or you can invite them to join you in Apartment for Rent X games. Such contact information will be used only for the purpose of sending communications to the addressee. You or the third party may contact us to request the removal of this information from our database to the extent Apartment for Rent X stores any of this information.
HOW WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT
Apartment for Rent X’s first goals in using information are to provide the Service to you, improve our Service, contact you, conduct marketing and research and create reports for internal use. We store information on servers located in the United States via third parties (such as Packet Host, Inc. or Amazon Web Services), and may store information on servers and equipment in other countries.
We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
- Allow you to play our games;
- Identify and suggest connections with other Apartment for Rent X users;
- Operate and improve our Service;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Deliver advertising and marketing and promotional information to you;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
While you are browsing our website, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses may be logged automatically. We may use this information to monitor, develop and analyze your use of the Service.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
If you wish to submit a resume, we provide you the option to upload it to the Site and we collect your name, email address and mobile telephone number. We use this information to contact you regarding setting up an interview or to determine if you are qualified for the position in which you applied.
When you use any of the Apartment for Rent X games or applications on a mobile platform or on Facebook, we may record certain information and data, such as:
- your application usage, access, session times and in-app purchases;
- your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent);
- hardware type;
- media access control (“MAC”) address;
- the version of your operating system (“OS”);
- your email address (if you have connected to Facebook);
- and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address).
This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends and improve and optimize the Services and your user experience, and may also be utilized for other purposes, such as interest based advertising as described elsewhere in this Policy.
In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information to track the Apartment for Rent X games you are playing.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you game updates or other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
We may feature advertisements in our games and elsewhere, both ourselves and with the help of our partners, and collect and use data and information about you and your device (including the presence of applications on the device or in use at a particular time on the device) in connection with such advertising, including your viewing of and interaction with any such advertising, in order to deliver, enable, target and optimize advertising and promotional information that is more relevant to you and is based on your game and device usage, online behavior and interests (this is commonly referred to as online behavioral or interest based advertising).
Advertisers on mobile devices and our third party advertising and analytics partners sometimes collect and use Advertising IDs to enable and optimize advertising. Advertising IDs are non-permanent device identifiers such as the Android advertising ID and/or Apple’s ID for advertising.
These advertisers and third party advertising and analytics partners may collect and use data and information about you, such as your Service session activity, viewing of and interaction with an advertisement, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address for the purposes of analyzing, tracking and measuring advertisement performance and to provide interest based advertising.
In addition, you may see our games advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser or third party advertiser or analytics partner.
You may clear your cookies anytime from your browser. For more info search here.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Apartment for Rent X does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- Apartment for Rent X may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Example of these services include analyzing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Apartment for Rent X.
- We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection. In certain situations, Apartment for Rent X may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities or for local law enforcement requirements.
- Apartment for Rent X may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our Site of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
ACCESSING, CORRECTING AND DELETING DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Right of access
You have a right to know what information we hold about you and in some cases to have the information communicated to you. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us letting us know that you wish to exercise your right of access and what information in particular you would like to receive. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information, and the law permits us to charge a fee for exercising this right of access. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will endeavour to tell you why. We will try to respond to any request within a reasonable timeframe
Right to correct personal information
We try to keep the information that we hold about you accurate and up to date. Should you realize that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us using the information below and we will correct it as soon as we can.
In some circumstances you have a right to have some of the personal information that we hold about you deleted. Should you wish to have any information about you deleted, please contact us using the information below. Please note that to ensure that we do not collect any further information you should also delete our games from your mobile devices and clear our cookies from any device where you have played our games in a web browser. Where we delete personal information about you, we may still retain some or all of that information for other purposes such as maintaining financial records, protecting or enforcing legal rights, maintaining marketing suppression lists or for technical reasons such as maintaining technical security or our database integrity. We may also retain your information in an anonymized form.
OPTING OUT OF MARKETING
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about our ongoing business relations.
Apartment for Rent X takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems.
Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party hackers from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We retain your information for as long as needed to provide you the Service. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
OUR POLICY REGARDING MINORS
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Service. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our data and information privacy practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
CONTACT INFORMATION OF DATA CONTROLLER
If you have any questions or concerns about our data privacy practices, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal information, please contact us by using our form on the footer (bottom of this page).
- Apartment for Rent X Agreement
- HOW WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT
- WEBSITE SERVICES
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
- CHOICES REGARDING AD TARGETING AND COOKIE DATA USE
- DISCLOSURE OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
- OPTING OUT OF MARKETING
- SECURITY SAFEGUARDS
- DATA RETENTION
- OUR POLICY REGARDING MINORS